Monday, April 4, 2016

Insult Poem



You really stink
Your scent is like that of a mink
You show everyone your hair
But really we don’t even care


You walk around like you’re cool
But in fact you’re just a fool
You look like poo
When you walk by I can only scream “eww”


When I leave the house I want to get away

But when I walk in the door you say you’re here to stay



When I hear that it breaks my heart
Now the have to roll me away on a cart


I just can’t stand you
You look like a witch who turns kids into stew
Go on now, back to your cave
And while you’re at it quit treating me like you’re slave.

2 comments:

  1. Your poem rhymes nice.
    I wasn't able to read it.
    You have nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem was really great
    But it was filled with lots of hate.
    The writing could have been lighter
    That is a mistake by the writer.

    ReplyDelete